Our horses are our first priority, always.
Back Bay Farm Boarding
- Turn out/Turn in
- Stall Cleaning twice daily
- Blanket and Boot changes as necessary
- Staffing during business hours for any assistance needed
- Night check 7 days a week
- Extra storage for off season items
- Appointment scheduling with farrier and veterinarian
New Boarders are always welcome!
BBF riders also have access to other guest instructors throughout the year. Lessons are never canceled when BBF is away at horse shows. BBF does not school more than one lesson in the ring at a time.
Back Bay Farm, a competitive show stable, competes at Local to A-Circuit horse shows as well as finals. The show schedule is carefully selected to accommodate all rider’s needs and competitive abilities.
Please check out our latest Show Schedule!
Safety Rules and Guidelines:
- The speed limit is 5 MPH on the driveway. This feels very slow and it should be very slow! There are dogs, children, and horses who depend on this rule.
- Please do not bring your dogs to the barn. If this is unavoidable, please keep them in your car.
- No smoking is allowed on the property.
- Please walk and be generally quiet and gentle.
- Please park facing away from the outdoor ring, in our parking area. Do not drive up to the barn door.
- If approaching the indoor ring, please announce yourself as you walk up by loudly saying “Door”, and stop at the doorway until someone says it is safe to enter.
- Please do not visit the barn outside of business hours (8am to 7pm Tuesday-Friday, 8am to 4pm Saturday & Sunday)
- Lesson cancellations must be made by 9am on the day of the lesson. All cancellations must be made by phone to the office at 978-356-0730. No text or email.
We’ve done tack trunk lists and horse show planning lists, but it’s hard to pack or prep things that you don’t have! Here is the