Premiere Equestrian Facility
Back Bay Farm is private and spacious equestrian facility adjacent to the newly acquired green belt, sagamore hill. We are just minutes away from Crane’s Beach and Bradley Palmer State Forest and a short drive from downtown Ipswich.
- 25 stall barn with a heated tack room and restroom
- 11 beautiful grass and sand paddocks for daily turn out
- 60 by 150 indoor ring with sand footing
- Large outdoor ring with sand footing
- Arena footing is maintained daily. Our arenas are in close proximity to the barn.
- Indoor/Outdoor Wash Stalls
- Clean Storage for Blankets and off-season items
- On-Site laundry facilities
- Robin Petersen and Peter Townsend live on the property
Back Bay Farm
Back Bay Farm has 29 total stalls
Heated Tack Room
Indoor wash stall
Spacious indoor arena
Loft for Tack Trunks
Huge Outdoor Arena
Double Outdoor Wash Stall
Peaceful and large turnout paddocks
Our back paddocks
Lots of room in the back paddocks
Enjoying the fresh air!
Access to miles of trail riding